Better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
2、Life is half spent before we know what it is.
3、Life is not all roses.
4、Life without a friend is death.
5、Like a rat in a hole.
6、Like author, like book.
7、Like father, like son.
8、Like for like.
9、Like knows like.
10、Like mother, like daughter.
2. Put blinders on to those things that conspire to hold you back, especially the ones in your own head.
3. All we need is the awareness of how blessed we really are.
4. Making the absolute best of ourselves is not an easy task. It is a pleasurable pursuit…but it requires patience, persistence, and perseverance.
5. If you are unhappy with anything – whatever is bringing you down – get rid of it. Because you will find that when you are free, your true creativity, your true self comes out.
6. To do the useful thing, to say the courageous thing, to contemplate the beautiful thing: that’s enough for one man’s life.
7. A lot of people resist transition and therefore never allow themselves to enjoy who they are. Embrace the change, no matter what it is; once you do, you can learn about the new world you’re in and take advantage of it.
8. If you don’t enjoy your life, sorrow, sadness, fear, shame and guilt will.
9. We can never give up wishing while we are thoroughly alive. There are certain things we feel to be beautiful and good, and we must hunger after them.
10. You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be.
Adversity is the midwife of genius.
Genius is an infinite capacity for taking pains.
Circumstances? I make circumstances!
Men take only their needs into consideration, never their abilities.
My motto has always been: a career open to all talents, without distinction of birth.
Men are moved by only two levers: fear and self interest.
Be successful! I judge men only by the results of their actions.